Welcome to Babygogo
Please login to Babygogo to do more
Community of 500,000+ parents and experts
Bottle feeding may cause infection, but the chances of infection through are bowl and spoon are not there because cleaning bowl and spoon is much easier than a bottle
The obivous reason is as stated above ...
1. I.e increased risk of infections
2. Bottlefeeds increase risk of overfeeding as there is no active work the child is doing. The bottles nipple has a hole in thru which the milk just flows and as the child is very small he cannot indicate if he is full. Thus leading to increased obesity
3. Bottle-feeding habits are tough to break and specially night feeds
4. This leads to increased tooth problems of carries.
5. Lying down and bottlefeeding has increased risk of aspiration and ear infections.
And we can go on and on
If u can maintain good hygeine ..then bottle is fine...cos easier said than done...giving kc feeds is very time consuMin in todays world.
There is no infection in bottle feed.. now day quantity is mention on formula box . .. n month wise size nipples is also available . Breastfeeding is best . But mother can not b available 24*7..
Pls tk care of hygiene. . Use BPA free bottles. . Use good brands feeding bottles . Boil de bottle befr use .
Wash hands regularly .. before preapring milk