Welcome to Babygogo
Please login to Babygogo to do more
Community of 500,000+ parents and experts
At this phase as a parent, your main duty is to be patient.
- At this age, you should provide your daughter with a large variety of food to eat from.
- Set aside a particular time to eat preferably with the family. This way she can feel like a part of the family.
- Make your daughter a part of the decision by asking her what she would like to eat. Give her choices from a large variety of nutritious options and this way she will feel as though the decision is hers.
- Teach your daughter how to use a spoon and give her some fruits and veggies like carrots to eat on her own.
- Do not allow her to watch TV or play while eating. Make eating an activity on its own.
Be patient and persistent. This is the best way to find results. Follow a pattern and stick to it. If in any case, you feel your daughter is not getting enough of nutrition visit with your healthcare provider to get further recommendations.