Welcome to Babygogo
Please login to Babygogo to do more
Community of 500,000+ parents and experts
U can try dis
Take lactonic powder frm chemist....it's a shatavari take 2scoop 3tyms in a day wit milk
U cn also eat roasted makhana bef taking milk it's best to increase milk
Thanks to all of u....for your advice.. ☺
Take galact powder
Eat greens and jowar roti
Certain ayurvedic/ allopathic compositions/home remedies may increase your milk production.
1. Lactare Capsules - 3 capsules a day
2. Lactonic Granules/ Galact Granules /Patanjali Shatavari Powder/Himalaya Shatavarex (2 scoops) with milk- Bedtime
3. Domperidone Tablets - 20 mg (3 tablets a day).
4. Home Remedies - 1 tablespoon Methi seeds soaked in a glass of water overnight and drink on empty stomach in the morning.
5. Eat more green leafy vegetables, milk, fruits, oatmeal, vegetables and protein rich food.
6. Increase your fluid intake to minimum of 3 liters per day.
8. Start taking 1500 mg of Calcium Tablets with 1500 IU of Vitamin D.
9. Pump/Feed more frequently - The more you extract, the more your body produces. Keep ur baby nearby to enhance 'Let Down Reflex'.
10. Massage your breasts for 10 mins from base to nipple direction before each feed/pumping session. You may use a soft washcloth dipped in warm water to heat your breasts to relieve 'clogged pores' (if any).
N.B. Please consult your gynaecologist before taking any medicines.