Welcome to Babygogo
Please login to Babygogo to do more
Community of 500,000+ parents and experts
Totally your baby should be sleeping for 15 - 17 hours. So even if she briefly sleeps the total amount should be this much. Also in between, you should assess whether she is active and not irritable and sleepy.
- Your baby is still adjusting to a sleep pattern. With time this pattern will shift to longer sleeping hours in the night. While this might be tiring, try to get in some sleep while your baby sleeps.
- Restrict naps to before 4 pm in the evening. Try to make her nap times fixed during the day.
- Feed your baby to make her sleep better at night.
- Pick her up and soothe her every time she is awake.
- Make sure you burp her well after every feed. Sometimes parents feel that they have burped their baby sufficiently after 5 minutes, but sometimes it is necessary to go on longer. If your baby's tummy is full and she is feeling satisfied she is more inclined to sleep better during the night.
All this requires patience and eventually your baby will be able to put herself back to sleep after waking up in the night.
After every feed my baby use to urine each n every time, then how the tummy gets full....., And how they try to sleep...
its very common that baby will pass urine after every feed.so dont be confused that she will be hungry again suddenly.for sleep just wait one month. after 3 month of age her sleeping pattern will be changed. avaoid to make her sleep after evening. give body massage bfore sleep. also put diapers for whole night.due to that her sleep will notbe disturbed if she pass urine during sleep in night.