Welcome to Babygogo
Please login to Babygogo to do more
Community of 500,000+ parents and experts
Vegetables are very important as they give the babies essential nutrients like the vitamins and minerals . it helps the baby in normal growth of muscles , bones, cognition development.
1. Start introducing veggies when mother is breastfeeding . research is shown that babies get taste of veggies in breastmilk and start liking the particular taste of veggies found in breastmilk as they grow older.
2. Introduce veggies around six months of age and start by offering vegetable once in a day in a week and then slowly increase
3. Avoid the veggies which is high in sulphur like the cauliflower ,cabbage as they can cause babies stomach ache as they as they create gas or else mix with potato to decrease potency
4. Try to feed sweet fruits after serving veggies
5. Start serving veggies regularly as the child grows older this will help in making child start liking vegetables
6. Most importantly start eating veggies in front of your kids as children try to copy adults.
Hi introduce variety of food which looks attractive like vegetable soup which will be great option
veggies are extremely important. Encouraging children to eat veggies can be tough but it is important that kids are inculcated with the habit t eat veggies. the veggies should mixed with some fruit combinations.
Like sweet potatoes , mangoes and pears is a great way for you to feed your baby vegetable and also it will be tasty so the baby will want more. another way is by making food that is veggies fun. Also try and introduce veggies like peas and carrots these surely become babies favorite.
generally babies don't like vegetables but it is one of the most important nutrient babies need for their growth it can also be combined with different nutrients to feed the baby which can be in a way like ragi+ carrot+ beetroot