Welcome to Babygogo
Please login to Babygogo to do more
Community of 500,000+ parents and experts
shatavari powder is the best for increasing breast milk.u can take twice in a day with milk...
What is that can u explain ?
what you want to say?
Shatavari powder ?
for increase breast milk
Leptaden tablets are herbal as well. To be taken 6 daily. 2 tablets thrice. Very effective in my case.
Himalaya shatavari powder or shatavari tablets. Or u can get shatavari powder in ayurvefic stores. Mix in milk and drink daily.
Eat steamed rice mixed with sautted garlic.
Daily morning swallow handful of cumin seeds with water
During bath massage your breasts properly in downwards movement it will release the milk ducts and increase flow. You can use manual breast pump to excercise your breasts. Also if milk is expressed you can store it.
Certain ayurvedic/ allopathic compositions/home remedies may increase your milk production.
1. Lactare Capsules - 3 capsules a day
2. Lactonic Granules/ Galact Granules / Shatavari Powder/Shatavarex (2 scoops) with milk- Bedtime
3. Domperidone Tablets - 20 mg (3 tablets a day).
4. Home Remedies - 1 tablespoon Methi seeds soaked in a glass of water overnight and drink on empty stomach in the morning.
5. Eat more green leafy vegetables, milk, fruits, oatmeal, vegetables and protein rich food.
6. Increase your fluid intake to minimum of 3 liters per day.
8. Start taking 1500 mg of Calcium Tablets with 1500 IU of Vitamin D.
9. Pump/Feed more frequently - The more you extract, the more your body produces. Keep ur baby nearby to enhance 'Let Down Reflex'.
10. Massage your breasts for 10 mins from base to nipple direction before each feed/pumping session. You may use a soft washcloth dipped in warm water to heat your breasts to relieve 'clogged pores' (if any).
N.B. Please consult your gynaecologist before taking any medicines.