Welcome to Babygogo
Please login to Babygogo to do more
Community of 500,000+ parents and experts
It is common for children to fussy about what they eat. As a parent, you need to provide a variety of dishes with fresh ingredients.
- You should teach your son how to feed himself. Children enjoy activities that promote independence.
- Do not sit him in front of the TV or give him games to play while he is eating. Keep eating as a separate activity.
- Give your son three meals as well as 2 -3 snacks in a day, this way he is always eating and knows when the next meal will be served.You don't need to worry if he refuses a meal this way.
- Make him sit with the whole family to eat. He will feel like a part of the family and can also see how the rest of the family eats.
- You should not bring chocolates and chips into the house. Ask your son from the choices from fresh ingredients what dish he would like. If your son gets to select then he will accordingly be more interested in the meal he is having.
This requires a patient approach and with time you will notice changes in your son's eating pattern.