Welcome to Babygogo
Please login to Babygogo to do more
Community of 500,000+ parents and experts
Hi give it with Katori and spoon not with bottle
Her weight is correct if I check with birth weight.. She was 1.9 kg when born.. N now 5.8kg by 7th month.. But she looks thin n have very tender bones.. Im already giving her calcimax p for bones.. But I don't see improvement.. Any suggestions please
Hey Dear, I was in exactly the same situation about 4 years back. I had 3 options in front of me.
1. Forget about my career
2. hire a nanny and call my in -laws to stay and nanny take care
3. put my child through the tough decision of Day care.
I chose the 3rd options. And believe me I am super glad I did that. Firstly I knew, I would have got into depression and would not have raised my child right had i left the job. Secondly, I was sure of not begging someone to come and help me. I took my husband into confidence and we did go on a hunting spree for a GOOD day care. We searched for over 23-25 day cares within dwarka. the search boiled down to 3 and then we were sure that it was the one we were looking for. My son was 4.5 months since he started going to day care. It was a very very difficult decision to take. But I took the leap. I started leaving him for two hours, then 4, then 8 hours to see if he was ok without me. and trust me, kids do adapt well and very quickly. He is 4.5 years now and I am glad he is indepent, not pampered by grand parents, active, obedient yet naughty and a very versatile kid.
A few things before you take that leap of leaving your heart and soul with someone else :
1. DO NOT KEEP THAT GUILT. every mother would feel guilty of leaving their kid with someone.
2. Keep away from conversations or people who make u feel guilty about leaving your child with a stranger
3. Look for warm people and transparent people to look after your child. I got someone who was super awesome. I was lucky.
4. Start semi solids for your kids atleast 15-20 days before you start the day care or a nanny practice. I will always vouch for Day care with caring people.
5. For day care- again re-iterating- choose people over facilities. Its the people who would take care of your child not the facilities. The simpler the better.
6. Speak to your office about your time management to pick your child back. A child would need a Mom when he/she is picked up from the day care.
7. Cry as much as you want, but dont let the GUILT grow AT ALL.
All the best and may your kid gets awesome company as fellow mates. his/ her first set of friends. U will never forget.
Hi colic is common in this age, hold baby vertically after every small feed and position properly to the breast so as to avoid air ingestion while feeding which is the most imp cause of colic pain and gases and fuzziness
Hi latch baby frequently to the breast so that baby can suck and will increase the supply of milk as in response to sucking of baby breastmilk increases as its a reflex action and take lots of fluids in the diet
Please go to doctor.. he will suggest you... nan pro isn't suitable that's why she is vomiting
Hi give with 30 ml lukewarm water with 1 scoop full powder and give on demand
Hi paediasure should be given in milk
Yup their preferences will change its a phase just keep offering breastmilk also.u never know she may again start.
If you are breastfeeding continue with that only...
Why do you want to give fm??