Welcome to Babygogo
Please login to Babygogo to do more
Community of 500,000+ parents and experts
Dont add those packed items.... Roast and grind the almonds and pista add in milk with honey for attractive color u can add saffaron.
Or 1.soak whole wheat grain in water overnight
2. Drain water put grains in clean cloth make a potli keep away from sunlight. Daily just sprinkle water on potli 4 or 5 times daily. Repeat this fr 3 or 4 days till it sprouts nicely.
3. Dry roast those sprouted wheat till it color change and become crisp.
4.cool it grind it make a powder and store in air tight container. Add spoonfull Mix with milk and honey or brown sugar give it to ur baby i hope ur baby will like the taste happy parenting enjoy motherhood😊
Cow milk is not recommended for babies below one year...
Till that you should give bm or fm along with foods...
Give fm with spoon...
May be due to colic. Give colic drops
He must be having colic pain which is very common reason for crying of small babies..mostly colic pain starts in the evening. Ask your doctor for colic pain relieving medicine or give him colicaid drops...
Hi give only breastmilk exclusively till age of six months after that u can give formula milk and semisolid food both along with breastmilk
You can try via spoon is your baby lactose intolerance?
Hi give it with Katori and spoon not with bottle
Her weight is correct if I check with birth weight.. She was 1.9 kg when born.. N now 5.8kg by 7th month.. But she looks thin n have very tender bones.. Im already giving her calcimax p for bones.. But I don't see improvement.. Any suggestions please
Hey Dear, I was in exactly the same situation about 4 years back. I had 3 options in front of me.
1. Forget about my career
2. hire a nanny and call my in -laws to stay and nanny take care
3. put my child through the tough decision of Day care.
I chose the 3rd options. And believe me I am super glad I did that. Firstly I knew, I would have got into depression and would not have raised my child right had i left the job. Secondly, I was sure of not begging someone to come and help me. I took my husband into confidence and we did go on a hunting spree for a GOOD day care. We searched for over 23-25 day cares within dwarka. the search boiled down to 3 and then we were sure that it was the one we were looking for. My son was 4.5 months since he started going to day care. It was a very very difficult decision to take. But I took the leap. I started leaving him for two hours, then 4, then 8 hours to see if he was ok without me. and trust me, kids do adapt well and very quickly. He is 4.5 years now and I am glad he is indepent, not pampered by grand parents, active, obedient yet naughty and a very versatile kid.
A few things before you take that leap of leaving your heart and soul with someone else :
1. DO NOT KEEP THAT GUILT. every mother would feel guilty of leaving their kid with someone.
2. Keep away from conversations or people who make u feel guilty about leaving your child with a stranger
3. Look for warm people and transparent people to look after your child. I got someone who was super awesome. I was lucky.
4. Start semi solids for your kids atleast 15-20 days before you start the day care or a nanny practice. I will always vouch for Day care with caring people.
5. For day care- again re-iterating- choose people over facilities. Its the people who would take care of your child not the facilities. The simpler the better.
6. Speak to your office about your time management to pick your child back. A child would need a Mom when he/she is picked up from the day care.
7. Cry as much as you want, but dont let the GUILT grow AT ALL.
All the best and may your kid gets awesome company as fellow mates. his/ her first set of friends. U will never forget.
Hi colic is common in this age, hold baby vertically after every small feed and position properly to the breast so as to avoid air ingestion while feeding which is the most imp cause of colic pain and gases and fuzziness