Welcome to Babygogo
Please login to Babygogo to do more
Community of 500,000+ parents and experts
Check out link...
Hey u can check on Heycloudy storytelling app.. Interesting app with short and simple stories... Easily understood for 2 to 8 years old kids.
YouTube. 2. 1
There are many Christmas related Stories in the audio story telling app HeyCloudy...it is interesting and kids can easily understand..give a try...
Hi..Hey cloudy app has x mas stories and they have "Papa panov" in that..My daughter is fond of those stories as they are clear and understandable..do check out the app..
There are many, check near you option in Facebook you will get. You can also download Heycloudy app, there are lot of intresting audiostories there. We listen to night time stories a lot..
Hi... You can check Hey cloudy app which has stories regarding Good and Bad touch.. The title of those stories are " Bear Hug"..The language is easy and understandable to kids..Check out the link below,
Question toh btao
# Psoriasis / xema
It is not infectious. Do not be afraid. It comes in any part of the body. The head, skin, the neck, the inside of the arms, the knees and around mouth. Often children ha in the face. There are many reasons for this. It is allergic to the disease.
What you can expect?
○ Red skin
○ skin dries with asthma and allergies
○ Skin infections caused by bacterial, fungal, or viruses can worsen the condition.
Why does it occur?
○ cold weather
○ Water deficiency
○ If you are having cold and asthmatic
○ If you have a Dust Allergy
○ There may be children who have the habit of keeping hands in the mouth.
There are many more reasons. The whole solution is not yet perfectly detected. However, follow these points to avoid being overly complex.
○ You have to take a lot of water
○ wash your hands frequently
○ Need to wipe the mouth with caution.
○ Sometimes wheat and eggplant should be avoided.
○ Exclusion of stress
○ Avoid perfumes or dyes, lotion or soap.
○ Be careful with pollen, animal hairs, dust, insects, allergies.
○ Drugs used to control eczema.
○ oral medicine
○ skin moisturising and creams.
○ Homoeopathic medicines are good for you.
My doctor recommended Bioderma Atoderm soap which is effective on dry skin.