Welcome to Babygogo
Please login to Babygogo to do more
Community of 500,000+ parents and experts
Hi instead of room heater use humidifier in baby room for humidification
Johnson and Johnson rice and milk lotion is best for keeping baby's skin nourished and moisturised.
Apply ma ma erth after bite roll on.....it is 100% natural blend of essential oils...it is really safe and effective....
Hi use thin layer clothes for providing warmth
Use ma ma erth nourishing hair oil for babies...it is non-sticky mild and gentle on baby's scalp...it is perfect blend of jojoba oil,avocado oil,almond oil...it is 100% safe....
Hi it's generally due to weakness at a point in Wall of abdomen which leads to hernia
Hi is baby having cold and cough too?
Can't predict what God gives...
Be prepared for both either boy or girl...
Both are God's gift only...
Hi that's normal as babies have higher body temperature than adults
1. Always keep the ears covered well. There are cases where brain gets paralyzed for both children and adults, when not taken care off.
2. Take in alot of soup and cover the liquids quota everyday.
4. Never forget to cover daily good fat like dairy goodies, then leafy veggies and fruits.
3. If the humidity level is low inside house due to heater usage, then lay a clean damp cloth on your bedroom floor while sleeping or keep a boiling hot water pot in the room for the vapors to humidify well (can also use steaming machines but if the cleaned regularly there might be bacterial diseases affecting everyone)
4. Can also leave fresh flowers every 2days once. Or can grow an aloevera plant inside sleeping room for better oxygen.
Take care of the Lill one 😉