Welcome to Babygogo
Please login to Babygogo to do more
Community of 500,000+ parents and experts
Yes u can give ....
# Psoriasis / xema
It is not infectious. Do not be afraid. It comes in any part of the body. The head, skin, the neck, the inside of the arms, the knees and around mouth. Often children ha in the face. There are many reasons for this. It is allergic to the disease.
What you can expect?
○ Red skin
○ skin dries with asthma and allergies
○ Skin infections caused by bacterial, fungal, or viruses can worsen the condition.
Why does it occur?
○ cold weather
○ Water deficiency
○ If you are having cold and asthmatic
○ If you have a Dust Allergy
○ There may be children who have the habit of keeping hands in the mouth.
There are many more reasons. The whole solution is not yet perfectly detected. However, follow these points to avoid being overly complex.
○ You have to take a lot of water
○ wash your hands frequently
○ Need to wipe the mouth with caution.
○ Sometimes wheat and eggplant should be avoided.
○ Exclusion of stress
○ Avoid perfumes or dyes, lotion or soap.
○ Be careful with pollen, animal hairs, dust, insects, allergies.
○ Drugs used to control eczema.
○ oral medicine
○ skin moisturising and creams.
○ Homoeopathic medicines are good for you.
My doctor recommended bioderma atoderm soap which is effective on dry skin.
Check this link
Try to give milk with katori n spoon....
4to 5month tak
Hey, I use Allter diapers. My baby feels comfortable in these as they are super soft and super absorbent. I m tension free as they are organic and bamboo based so no rashes.
Mamaeearth wipes. Made of natural ingredients. Fragrance free. Easy to carry nd pocket friendly too.
Weight is gud.. don't wry.. ideally at this age weight should be b/w 10-12 kg... As per that it's totally fine....
Its mainly due to colic pain... Make her burp after every feed or even in between feed to release gas which is the main reason for colic pain ... Apply hing around the navel.. If home remedies don't work then ask your doctor for syrup for colic pain.
If you are breastfeeding then keep a check on ur diet too.
Sure. Regular oil massage is always good for babies. It gives strength to his/her bones nd muscles. Choose an organic oil that must be mild and non sticky. Mamaeearth soothing massage oil is best option . Made of almond jojoba nd avacado oil. Paraben free.
Hi are you talking about upt test?