Here are some innovative recipes for your kids.
#1. Fruity Butterfly
Nutritional Fact – *Oranges contain a high amount of dietary fibre, useful in eliminating constipation in kids.*
Steps To Make Butterfly Food Snack:
– Pick an orange and..
– Cut round slices
– Further cut them into two halves
– Time to add grapes..
– Form a Larva by grapes
– Arrange the wings too
– Antenna & eyes from bits of grapes
– And you are done!
#2. Teddy Bear Slice
Nutritional Fact – *Peanut butter has protein which develops the bones & muscles.*
Steps To Make Teddy Bear Toast:
– Take a slice of brown bread..
– Apply peanut butter all over
– Banana slices would do ears and nose
– And half cut grapes for eyes and nose
– TA-DA…The Bear Is Ready To Eat!
#3. Guava Dog
Nutritional Fact – *Guava provides kid with ample of Vitamin C and other essential nutrients that boosts immunity.*
Steps To Make The Pet:
– Cut two round slices of guava
– Cut one into three equal pieces
– Half cut grapes for eyes and nose
– Small grapes’ peel for mouth
– Use finely chopped guava for whiskers
– Andd the pet is ready!
#4. Banana Sheep
Nutritional Fact – *Bananas make your child’s bones strong and also help to improve their eye’s vision
Steps To Serve The Farm Scene On Your Child’s Plate
– Arrange cut bananas in a circle
– Place half cut grapes for sheep’s face
– Place small banana pieces for eyes
– Place green grapes for grass
– Voila!! Banana sheep is ready 🙂
#5. Apple Owl
Nutritional Fact – *Green apples have proteins, vitamins,minerals & fibre.*
Steps To Make The Owl
– Cut a green apple into half.
– Place half a apple on plate
– Small piece from other half for head
– Thin slices would do the wings
– Place bread stick for branch
– Tiny pieces of orange for feet & beak
– And the eyes with banana & grapes
– Serve to your kid!!
Watch the Video.
Let us know if you try any of these recipes and how your baby reacts. If you have some other recipe which you would like us to add to this list, do mention it in the comment below.